Images tagged by wainuiomata
This can be a common sight in spring
An over view of Wainuiomata as see from the Top of the Wainuiomata Hill
The house was once belonged to the Wellington Development Company
One of the first churches built in Wellington (1863) the land and timber (pitsawn) was donated by Richard Prouse.
Situated at 222 Coast rd. this is a well preserved old house.
This was the original farm house
Australasian Harrier, Kahu is commonly seen flying over farmland through out NZ.
Flowering Cherry Tree much loved (flowers) by the native Wood Pigeon